Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun, the earth.
神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似的,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞走了,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了
In my solitude of heart I fell the sign of this windowed evening veiled with mist and rain.
这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾和雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。
The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky. The morning crowned it with splendour.
白云谦逊地站在天之一隅。晨光给它戴上霞彩。
The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.
尘土受了损辱,却以她的花朵报答。
The music of the far-away summer flutters around the Autumn seeking its former nest.
远远去了的夏之音乐,翱翔于秋间,寻求它的旧垒。
The burning log bursts in flame and cries, –“This is my flower, my death.”
燃烧着的木块,熊熊地生出火光,叫道:“这是我的花朵,我的死亡。”
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话,而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待很久了。